Day 1: Gold Coast
• Arrive Brisbane. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel
• Transfer to Theme Capital of Australia Gold Coast.
• ** International Hotel checkin time 1400hrs.Rooms subject to availability at the time of check in**
• Gold Coast –The Iconic Australian Holiday destination. With location that affords the city warm weather and boundless natural beauty, the Gold coast delivers variety of activates and experience in a style that is very much its own. Afternoon take Chance to visit the irresistible Shopping at Harbour Town. Where Quality Brand Sells direct for upto 60% less every day. Evening at leisure or optional try you’re luck at Conrad Casino or enjoy International Stage shows.
• *Q1 Observation Deck -AUD 21 per adult /AUD12.5 per Child
• *Infinity AUD24.9 per Adult/ AUD16.9 per Child
• Hot Air Ballooning AUD250 per Adult/ AUD209 Per Child including transfers
• *Duck Tour AUD35 per Adult/ AUD26 Per child
• Jet Boating AUD63 per adult/AUD 48 per adult
• *Rates excluding transfers.
Day 2: Gold Coast
• Pickup for Australia’s favorite family theme park, Dream World, which offers a variety of rides, shows and attractions. The highlights include wild (and curiously mild) Tiger Island where white and golden Bengal and Sumatran Tigers and their handlers co-exist peacefully without the constraints of cages creating an exciting and unique experience for guests. Enjoy the Riverboat Cruise, Gold Rush Country, Koala and Kangaroo Sanctuary, with thrilling water slides and the Tower of Terror – the world’s tallest and fastest thrill ride! Experience a new high with a ride on the ‘Wipe Out’ and the ‘The Giant Drop’ – the tallest free fall ride in the world.
• You can always utilize your free time by doing optional activities like Q1 Observation Deck, Infinity, Hot Air Ballooning, Jet Boating, Duck tour, etc.
Day 3: Gold Coast
• Morning depart for Sea World. Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions. Shark Bay is the world’s largest man-made lagoon system for sharks and houses some of the most awe-inspiring of the species. Evening at leisure to explore Surfer’s Paradise …Its streets are filled with hundreds of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, duty free stores, day spas, art ,fashion houses and entertainment for all ages. Optional book yourself to witness horror show-“Dracula”
Day 4: Goldcoast
• Morning depart for Movie World. Thrill yourself full day at Movie world. From heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the colorful but gentle rides in Looney Tunes Village to the laugh-a-minute antics of the Police Academy Stunt Show. Evening at leisure.
Day 5: Gold Coast To Cairns
• Morning depart for your flight to Cairns. Arrive and transfer to Hotel.
• Cairns- Experience Tropical North Queensland to experience nature at its finest!. Enjoy lushness of rainforest, and beauty of Coral Coast. Day at leisure or explore the Night Market on your own.
Day 6: Cairns
• Very early morning take Optional opportunity to get Down to Earth, from the Sky—
• Hot Air Ballooning with Champagne breakfast. Later depart tour Kuranda Rainforest. Travel upto Kuranda Village by Scenic Rail and explore the village including the famous Kuranda markets. Return to Cairns via Sky Rail; enjoy a bird’s eye view of pristine World Heritage Rainforest with stops at Barron Falls and Red Peak stations. Later enjoy, Tjapukai Aboriginal Show. Learn to play the didgeridoo, discover the medicinal values of bush tucker, throw a spear and enjoy professional theatre incorporating traditional Aboriginal dance, fire making and storytelling. New to Tjapukai is a genuine cultural and visual Australian journey featuring the didgeridoo plus an expansion of the Cultural Village’s program to include hunting demonstrations. Return transfer to Hotel. Evening Free at leisure.
• Hot Air Ballooning(30mins) AUD206 per Adult/ AUDS148 per child
• Tjapukai by night with dinner ,show and transfers AUD113 per Adult/ AUD60 Per child
• *Rates excluding transfers.
Day 7: Cairns
• After breakfast transfers for full day Big Cat Green Island Cruise to beautiful Coral Island. One of the natural wonders of the world. Join the Big Cat catamarans for a full day cruise on the Barrier Reef to Green You have five and a half hours on Green Island to take part in many activities or simply relax on the beach. Lunch Semi Submarine and Glass Bottom Boat included. Evening at leisure. At coral Island you can opt for Parasailing, Helicopter, and other water activities as an optional activity.
• Parasailing AUD130 approx per person
• Helicopter flight AUD185 approx per person
Day 8: Cairns To Sydney
• Depart for your flight to Sydney – Australia’s Olympic City. Arrive Sydney and transfer to hotel .Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world’s most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city. Evening free time to stroll at various Cafes / Shops at Darling Harbour.
Day 9: Sydney
• Morning depart for Half day –Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points. Continue Guided Tour to Opera House. Tour ends at Opera house. Return to hotel on your own. Afternoon at leisure. Evening enjoy spectacular view of Sydney Harbour with Indian dinner at Show boat Dinner Cruise. (Transfer to Showboat not included).
Day 10: Sydney
• Explore Sydney with Sydney Attraction Pass including entry to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower , Sydney wildlife with one day unlimited ride of Monorail. Optional activities to choose from Full day Blue Mountain or activities like Bridge Climbing, Jet Boating, Helicopter ride, Day trip of Port Stephens Dolphin Watch cruise with lunch, Hunter valley, Canberra tour, etc
• *Bridge Climbing starting from AUD185 per Adult/AUD124 per Child
• *Jet Boating AUD65per Adult/ AUD45 per child
• Rates excluding transfers
Day 11: Melbourne
• Arrive Melbourne- known as most livable city. Meet and Greet by our local representative. Transfer to Hotel. Melbourne -City of casual elegance. Cosmopolitan and confident yet graciously relaxed; Melbourne is renowned for its shopping and cafe society. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 12: Melbourne
• After early breakfast depart for Great Ocean Road. This is rapidly becoming renowned as one of the world’s great coastal drives, with its breathtaking and unique scenery. It is an important tourist attraction in the region, which winds through varying terrain alongside the coast, and provides access to several prominent landmarks; including the nationally significant Twelve Apostles limestone stack formations. Transfer to pick up and drop point by short walk
Day 13: Back Home
• Early morning depart with wonderful memories of your tour for flight back home.