Day 1: Auckland
• On arrival in auckland,’ the city of sails’, you will be met by our local representative for transfer to your hotel. Auckland-city inspires both her inhabitants and her visitors with staggering location mild climate and wealth of thing to see and do. Evening at leisure
Day 2: Auckland
• Car rental to be delivered at hotel. (subject to confirmation)
• Visit auckland harbor to sail on pride of auckland or ride up to sky tower to enjoy parnomic views of sydney harbor. Evening try your luck at sky city casino rotorua.
Car Rentals Includes:
• Hertz Manual Toyota Corolla 5 Door Hatch .Unlimited Kilometers, Vehicle Insurance With Nil Excess, Airport Concession Fee, Gps, Gst Tax 15%.
• A credit card authorization is taken for the bond on hire initiation, and destroyed at the termination of hire, providing the vehicle is returned in the same condition
• Car pickup at greymouth NZD 65
• Hirer must have valid credit card (not debit card) for bond authorization of NZD 350
• Indian driver’s license is accepted in new zealand surcharge apply if driver is below 25 years
• Sky tower skywalk – min age 10 yrs – NZD 135/- per person NZD 105/- per child approx
• Sky tower sky jump – min age 10 yrs – NZD 215/- per person NZD 162/- per child approx
• Kelly tarlton’s antarctic encounter- NZD 33/- per person NZD 14/- per child approx
Day 3: Auckland - Rotorua : (Auckland To Waitomo Caves, 200kms, 3hrs, Waitomo Caves To Rotorua, 160kms ,2hrs 30min)
• This morning travel south to waitomo for a guided tour of the world famous waitomo glowworm caves, including an undergroumdboat ride viewing the millions of glowworms on the cavern roof. Continue to the ‘thermal city’ of rotorua. Evening is at leisure.
Day 4: Rotorua
• Drive your self to visit te puia thermal reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. Followed by visit to paradise valley springs to see new zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife continue to agro dome for a new zealand farm show featuring sheep demonstrations. Evening at leisure
• Polynesian spa – NZD 25 per adult and NZD 7 per child approx
• Hobbiton movie set and farm tour- NZD 92 per adult and NZD 62 per child approx
Day 5: Rotorua - Wellington: (451kilometres, 0630hrs Approx)
• Travel south to reach the popular lake resort of taupo then continue on the desert road, dominated in the background by the three peaks of ruapehu, ngauruhoe and tongariro. Stay at tongariro national park.
Day 6: Wellington - Kaikoura: (Piction To Kaikoura 156kilometres , 0230hrs )
• Today you journey across cook strait, which separates the north and south islands of new zealand, and into the marlborough sound with its sparkling clear waters and lush forests, before arriving in picton. Arrive picton on the south island as you travel through the town of blenheim, before reaching kaikoura.
• Whale watching cruise- NZD 140/- per adult NZD 56/- per child approx
Day 7: Kaikoura - Christchurch: (188kilometres , 3hrs)
• Morning opportunity to take whale watching cruise before departing for christchurch. Travel through north canterbury to reach the ‘garden city’ of christchurch. Evening at leisure
Day 8: Christchurch - Glaciers: (388kilometres, 530hrs)
• Stay at franz joseph or fox glaciers.
Day 9: Glaciers
• The day is at leisure to explore this magnificent glacier region. Enjoy an optional scenic flight or guided walk on one of the glaciers.
• Helicopter 20 mins ride inc snow landing – NZD 180/- per adult NZD 90/- per child approx
Day 10: Glaciers - Queenstown: (365kms 7.30hrs)
• Travel to queenstown via beautiful lake town of wanaka. Take stop to visit puzzling world-world unique attraction specialising in puzzling eccentricity. Puzzling world offers the world’s first “3-d” great maze, incredible illusion rooms, a puzzle centre/café, large gift shop, eccentric architecture and the intriguing psychic challenge.
Day 11: Queenstown: (307 Kms 5 Hrs One Way)
• This morning enter the eglinton valley and travel through the homer tunnel to reach milford sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by mitre peak and the cascading bowen falls. Return to queenstown.
Day 12: Queenstown
• Day free to explore optional activities queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, helicopter ride, gondola rides to keep you busy for the day. Evening visit minus5 ice bar
• Kawarau – jet boat ride: NZD 105/- per adult, NZD 60/- per child. (without transfers) approx
• Earns law cruise & walter peak horse trek tour nzd100 per adult, NZD 62 per child. (without transfers) approx
• Queenstown helicopter flight 20 minutes with 1 landing- NZD 190/- per adult, NZD 130 per child (without transfers) approx
• 43 metre kawarau bungy jump inc transport & t-shirt- NZD 162/- per adult, NZD 120/-per child approx
• 43 metre kawarau bungy jump spectator inc transport only -NZD 40/- per person approx
Day 13: Queenstown - Lake Tekapo: (254km, 4 Hrs)
• Before reaching christchurch take days stop at beautiful lake tekapo. This highland lake and settlement at 710 meters (2300 feet) is in the heart of the mackenzie district and surrounded by a vast basin of golden tussock grass experience the nature at its best here.
Day 14: Lake Tekapo - Christchurch: (230kms , 3.30hrs)
• Travel towards the fertile canterbury plains to arrive at christchurch. You can experience the city on your own.
• City tour with antarctic centre – NZD 98/- per adult, NZD 54/- per child approx
Day 15: Back Home
• Drive to airport and deliver your car before proceeding to your airline counter.
• Departure tax NZD 25 per person payable at christchurch airport